superhero

superhero

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

It's Official

Charlotte is DONE treatment!  She was technically done in July, and we have had a few mini-celebrations since then.  We celebrated in July twice, once when she had her last in hospital chemo, and again when she had her last dose of chemo.  Then we celebrated in October when Charlotte had surgery to remove her port (aka, the button).

But today - it was official!  Celebrated with an award and all!  She received her Award of bravery from her Oncologist and nurse clinician!  Pretty exciting!  It was a regular check up, which these days just means bloodwork, but was made extra special with this little award.  SO proud of my girl.

It's been a long delay since my last post.  We have just been busy being a normal family.  I will say, I am so thankful and appreciative of EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. that I have with my beautiful family. 

I am also very thankful for all of the amazing people in our life.  I don't know how we would have survived the last 4 years without all of you.  THANK YOU.



Charlotte with her amazing oncologist and nurse!

Nathan wasn't forgotten, he received an Oncology Sibling Squad award!

1 comment:

Unknown said...


nice article… simple and useful :)

TOSHIBA PVM-375AT